Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exchanging Money

Exchanging large sums of money?

Here is a way to get a better rate than those offered by conventional banks or foreign exchange kiosks.

As a performer or self employed person with a business number (HST number), you may qualify for a corporate exchange account. 
Depending on the amount you're exchanging, you can typically get close to what the dollar is actually trading at, at that very moment.

There are other corporate exchange companies, so if anyone has one they'd like to recommend, please do.

Jeffrey Irvine, Foreign Exchange Trader
Phone: 888-724-7771
Fax: 613-726-6612

No comments:

Post a Comment